Monday, December 17, 2007
Graveside Blues
There's a picture thats kept recurring in my head the past few days. Its a picture of a beautiful red evening,the sun setting on the horizon of a green, open field with stones scattered about...but not they'r not just ordinary stones. They mark time. -They're Tombstones. But there's one I'm particular about, that's the one I choose to sit beside, not because its actually hewn out of marble and glistening in the cool evening sun, No. Its because it I see engraved in it and set in black My Name. Someone once said that they're only two things in life you'll be remembered for: -The Problems you create and -The Problems you solve. Someone else set it higher and said 'you were not put here to be remembered. You were put on earth to prepare for eternity.One day you'll stand before God on the other side of eternity and He will ask you "What Have You done With My Son?" I wonder what you'll remember me for...more importantly I wonder what He thinks of me... Seriously, If you were told you had only six hours to live what would you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment