Monday, December 17, 2007

Memorable Quotes

"Life is short. So live… love… learn… and pay it forward. I seek meaningful experience through mindfulness each day, to walk peacefully within myself, to laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of cats, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to enjoy art and beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world enriched through my contributions, and to know even one life breathed easier because I lived."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Lately I've been winning battles left and right, but even winners can get wounded in the fight. People say that I'm amazing, Strong beyond my years. But they don't see inside of me, I'm hiding all the tears. And they don't know that I go running home when I fall down. They don't know who picks me up when no one is around. I drop my sword and cry for just a while, Cause deep inside this armor, The warrior is a child" Twila Paris
"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of Giants" Sir Isaac Newton

No comments: